Sunday, June 3, 2012

Get the Ball Rolling

When I arrived at Fort Jackson, I checked in at the Fort Jackson Inn (which, by the way, there are MANY different Army lodging locations so it took a while to find the correct one) but I was turned away because there was no room, so they sent me to a hotel off post for the next few months.  They stamped my orders with a control number, and I headed back out the gate toward my next adventure.  I started having flashbacks of Lorton from last summer (crampt, dirty hotel room with no amenities).   However, I was pleasantly surprised. 

I have a cute little kitchenette:
And a desk to do all my Army work and my MBA work:
A bed to sleep in:
And finally, a bathroom to primp in:

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking about going AG after OCS. Will I be allowed to have my dog at BOLC? I would really like to live off post do many people get to? Also, what do you do for the time between when you report and when you graduate OCS?

    ReplyDelete